Tertarik dengan iklan Jantung Sihat dengan Quaker di TV, telah menarik saya untuk melayari website Quaker. Tadaa.. resultnye:
Jom ambil heart test ni, nanti korang akan tahu tahap kesihatan jantung anda. Actually banyak faktor yang mempengaruhi kesihatan jantung. Terutamanya Lifestyle dan pemakanan kita seharian. Exercise mestilah 30 minit setiap hari, tapi rasanye kalau kita buat seminggu 3 kali 20 minit sehari, macam dalam kempen sihat tu ok kot minimum. Then makan buah-buahan dan sayur-sayuran banyak serta mengikut piramid makanan. ROKOK! Katakan tidak padanya, k? Dan... jangan lupa senyum setiap hari... hehehe...
Dan waktu godek-godek Heart Health Guide, terbaca tentang stress.. Rupanya stress juga akan mempengaruhi kesihatan jantung.. dan saya ambil sedikit tips untuk dikongsikan bersama, saya copy paste je.. nak translate satu-satu macam kurang rajin, tapi hope ia bermakna.
Cara-cara menghadapi stress (Tekanan). Tetapi sebelum itu, perlulah mengenalpasti punca stress itu sama ada dari kerja, rakan, atau pun rumah.
- Be physically active, it will help to control stress and will boost your heart health as well
- Join a yoga class, the deep breathing and work out will work wonders and help to you to stay calm
- Do not let stress at work follow you at home
- Do not hold grudges and dwell on things that have little or no meaning
- When you’re stressed you tend to eat more so relax and try getting your stress under control
- Do not forget to laugh, it lightens up the mood and will definitely help in bringing down your stress levels.
- If you feel overwhelmed by some activities, learn to say no! You may be taking on more responsibility than you can handle at the time. Dealing with too many things at one time can definitely take a toll on your health and stress levels.
- Try to be calmer while dealing with everyday tensions and stressful situations.
- Ask for help if you need it, do not try to handle things that are out of your reach.
- Be emotionally stronger; do not let small things affect you more than they should
- Accept that you cannot change everything and things cannot always go your way, so when there is a brick in the road, move past it without dwelling on the losses and what went wrong.
- Try not to leave work or tasks pending, it will only lead to last minute stress, and who is to say, maybe when it comes to that last minute some emergency may come up and you may not be able to complete all that pending work
- Take time out of your busy schedule to spend time with your family and friends, it will make a huge difference and help you to stay happier in the long run.
- Control your anger; there hundreds of reasons to be angry everyday, but seeing as getting angry has a direct effect on your blood pressure it is best that you keep it under control. The next time somebody tries to cut in front of you while driving, control yourself and do not take your anger out on him.
- Problems, mistakes and miscommunication keeps happening, as a result of which things can very wrong, whether at the workplace or with your spouse, it is better to confront, forgive and forget as opposed to harbour all that pent up anger.
- Spend quality time with your spouses, children and parents. Your bond with your family will grow stronger and you can lean on them in times of stress. It always helps to be a part of a community that you can rely or lean on.
- Do not skip meals or over eat when under pressure, it will only make matters worse causing you to fall ill or gain weight.
- Take a break from daily pressures, take a weekend vacation; the travel will help you get your mind off work and help you relax a little bit.
Pressure akan lebih kecil sekiranya ma semakin besar. F = berat, boleh dianggap sebagai perkara-perkara yang membebankan diri.
Allah tak akan membebani hambanya melainkan dengan kesanggupan.